Nik, along with her mindful mate Mark (mindfulness teacher, psychologist and air guitar enthusiast) are taking you on retreat! After having attended around 20 retreats between them, Nik & Mark have designed the kind of mindfulness retreat they have always dreamed of.
This is unlike anything else! A perfect balance of mindfulness meditation, yoga, workshop sessions, fun and relaxation.
All this in a tropical location with beautiful accommodation, spectacular views and healthy, delicious food. There’ll be plenty of free time just to chill, explore Koh Samui, or even take on some action. How about snorkelling, hiking, village tours, and waterfalls - or, indulge in a massage, curl up with a favourite book or just lay by the pool!
The retreat will be based on the well-known Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course and will include other offerings from mindfulness approaches that Nik and Mark are inspired by.
This retreat will be epic and exclusive so register early to secure your place. THIS IS IT!
Koh samui, thailand
We are staying at Fiji's coolest, most authentic little vintage resort.
"Very unpretentious and relaxed, the true Fiji "family" experience" - Tripadvisor
- 7 nights accommodation
- Return transfers from Savusavu Airport
- Daily delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A trip to the blue lagoon at Devodara for a picnic lunch, a visit to a nearby village and performance of a meke (traditional Fijian dance), Traditional Fijian music events, Trivia night, Kava ceremony, Waterfall visit and much more ...
- Sunrise meditations
- Guided sitting and walking mindfulness meditation
- Workshop sessions exploring ways to live with greater presence, clarity and ease in our lives.
- Yoga sessions including Mindful Hatha and Yin Yoga
- Take a refreshing dip in the pool or beach
- Indulge in time to relax, to disconnect from our usual fast paced lifestyles.
“Wonderful, extraordinary people ... Warm, welcoming and very friendly.
A peaceful, blissful experience. ” - Donna
- Twin Share accommodation in the Poolhouse:
$1700 (per person)
- Twin Share accommodation in an Ocean View Bure:
$1850 (per person)
- Non-participating partner: $1080
Contact us to inquire about optional room upgrades.
Secure your place with a $400 deposit below (non-refundable)
with the balance due before 30 July, 2016.
Please contact us via the form below or call Nik on 0425711504 or Mark on 0405471090.
You may visit Fiji without obtaining a Visa, with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
Flights: The retreat is held on the beautiful island of Savusavu, Fiji. You will need to organise your flights to Savusavu or Labasa with Fiji Airways, Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Australia or Air New Zealand. Contact your local travel agent to assist with your booking.
Travel Insurance: Please ensure you have travel insurance (approx. $50 AUD) - a requirement of attending the retreat. You will generally need to take out a policy within 14 days of booking your flights. Your private health fund may offer travel insurance. We have also found Cover More to offer competitive rates