Nik, along with her mindful mate Daniel (Clinical Nutritionist, Naturopath, Yoga & Mindfulness teacher) are taking you on retreat!
This is unlike anything else! A perfect balance of mindfulness meditation, yoga, workshop sessions, fun and relaxation.
All this in a tropical location with spectacular views and healthy, delicious food. There’ll be plenty of free time to unwind and explore the island of Koh Samui. How about snorkelling, visiting a temple, waterfalls, colourful night market with delicious food and live music, sky lantern release on the beach and stand up paddle boarding - or, indulge in a massage, relax in the herbal steam room, curl up with a favourite book or just lay by the pool!
The retreat will explore the themes and practices of the well-known Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course.
Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit, relax in nature and have some fun! Be pampered, learn how to nurture yourself and bring these tools home to integrate and use them daily. A wonderful opportunity for first time meditators or those wanting to deepen or refresh their practice.
koh samui, thailand
23-29 april, 2016
We are staying at the beautiful and private beach front Samahita Retreat.
"Truly the most amazing place ever! Beautiful location on the beach with delicious food and incredibly friendly staff" - Tripadvisor
- 7 days/6 nights accommodation
- Daily delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A snorkelling trip by boat, walking street night market with delicious food and entertainment, beach Sky lantern release, Waterfall visit, a visit to a nearby Buddhist monastery and much more ...
- Daniels love of fresh and healthy food, and his passion for cooking, nutrition and wellness have influenced his recipes and cooking style. Daniel will share his personal and clinical knowledge using food as medicine. Ensuring that you are eating mindfully, making the right choices for your body type and learning how to tap into your body's innate ability to heal.
- Sunrise meditations
- Guided sitting and walking mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction sessions including stress physiology, emotional intelligence, communication, interpersonal mindfulness, thinking and thought processes, perception & appraisal and neuroplasticity.
- Yoga sessions including Mindful Hatha and Restorative Yoga
- Take a refreshing dip in the pool or beach
- Indulge in time to relax, to disconnect from our usual fast paced lifestyles.
“the long sandy beach, peaceful surroundings and beautiful sunset cannot be better for relaxing and disconnecting completely from busy daily life.” - cecile
- Shared Loft with one shared bathroom $1750
- Semi Private with two private rooms and shared bathroom $1990 (per person)
- Single Superior Room with own bathroom $2220 (per person)
Secure your place with a $400 deposit below (non-refundable) with the balance due two weeks later.
Please contact us via the form below or call Nik on 0425711504.
You may visit Thailand without obtaining a Visa, with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
Flights: The retreat is held on the beautiful island of Koh Samui, Thailand. You will need to organise your flights to Koh Samui and transfers to Samahita Retreat. Please contact our good friend Sarah at Flight Centre who will be happy to assist you with your booking.
Travel Insurance: Please ensure you have travel insurance (approx. $50 AUD) - a requirement of attending the retreat. You will generally need to take out a policy within 14 days of booking your flights. Your private health fund may offer travel insurance. We have also found Cover More to offer competitive rates
Nik Welsh Daniel Cerny